Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
We would like to reassure all of our members that we are operating with COVID safe plans in place.
Please read the following important information regarding COVIDThe Centre is working to ensure the health and safety of all patrons and staff is maintained. We want to address the growing fears around the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and share with you the information we have at the current time.
We are working to ensure our centre remains a safe place to visit and work. The health and safety of our community is our main priority, we always uphold a high standard of hygiene within the centre, however are taking extra precautions during this time.
We hope you will do what you can to take care of yourself and those around you, we also encourage you to use and support our community facility with confidence while it is safe to do so.
Please see the latest update on the situation below.
Remember is you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of the flu, cough or cold to please remain away from the centre until you are feeling 100%.
Monday - Thursday: 6am - 7pm
Friday: 6am - 6:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7am - 5pm
Update - 08/10/2021
It’s time to dive in! Our indoor pool can open
We have some more great news! Following the State Government announcement today, we are able to open our indoor pool for lap swimming, rehabilitation and hydrotherapy from Monday 11th October!
There will be no free play or recreational access to our indoor pool at this time.
The restrictions below will remain in place as we reopen:
- Access is only permitted for those that have been fully (2 doses) vaccinated and can provide proof of vaccination upon entry
- Non-vaccinated young people aged under 16 will be able to access all outdoor settings but will only be able to visit indoor venues with vaccinated members of their household.
- We will be operating to density limits following 1 person per 4sqms indoors and 1 person per 2sqm outdoors
- Masks are mandatory when visiting our venue, they can only be removed when outdoors or in the pool
- Check-in via the Services NSW app is required upon entry
This is subject to change in line with revisions from the state government.
Read more here NSW Government Update
Swimming lessons will recommence on Monday 18th October – look out for more information next week.
Your lesson time and day will be the same as prior to lockdown, if you need a reminder of your lesson times, please contact our team.
Here is what you need to know as we return:
- Swimming lessons are only permitted for students (under 16 years), when accompanied by a parent or guardian that has been fully (2 doses) vaccinated and can provide proof of vaccination upon entry
- Students 16 years or older must have been fully (2 doses) vaccinated and can provide proof of vaccination upon entry.
- We ask that only one parent or guardian accompany a student to each lesson
- All parents or guardians must be wearing a mask unless in the water.
Memberships and Passes
All memberships will be reinstated from Monday 11th October, Learn to Swim memberships will remain on free suspension until we restart lessons commencing Monday 18th October.
Casual visits can be purchased upon entry.
No Jab? No Worries – while we wait for restrictions to ease further, memberships can be placed on free suspension for those who may not be able to or wish to not return to our venue at this time.
Complete the form below to keep your membership on free suspension until the 1st of December or you can choose your restart date.
We will also be extending free access to Home Fitness Network at this time – see more information below.
*Any membership not advised to continue suspension will be charged from restart date above
To get in touch with our customer care team please complete and submit your details through our Contact Us page on our website.
Thank you for your patience as we work to stop the spread of COVID-19 and keep our community safe.
Let’s dive back in from Monday!
Frequently Asked Questions Expand all
What are we doing to minimise health risks in-Centre?
The Centre will be vigilant in implementing infection control procedures including daily cleaning in accordance with normal protocols, the promotion of healthy hygiene habits and will make hand sanitiser available for staff and patrons to use while using the Centre.
What information and advice will help our members?
For now, the best advice is to follow some simple steps to help slow the spread of the virus and to reduce the risk of infection.
Follow the information and tips to help improve your safety and wellbeing, from Department of Health website
If I have or am undergoing a period of self-isolation, what happens to my membership?
If you are showing symptoms or have been recommended by a Health Professional to self isolate, you should be staying at home and minimising contact with others. Please contact the Centre team to discuss managing your membership where you are uncertain of your options.
What happens to Swim School sessions I have booked?
If you have any Swim School lessons booked, please contact the Centre.